2.06.2012

Moving On

So it's settled, I've decided to put my house up for sale...yes, even in this economy.  After I did my last blog posting I really started thinking about what I want my life to be like in the next five years, and downsizing and simplifying was yet again the answer, among other things.  So, there is no better time than the present.  Therefore, within a blink of an eye I produced a nice long to-do list to get the house ready for the market as my realtor wants to list it by the end of the month.  Apparently the buying/selling season has already kicked off and remember, all it takes is one buyer.  The next few weeks will be quite busy for me and Coco - ok, it will actually be busy for me running around behind Coco telling her not to touch anything and not to make a mess!  It's either that or just plain tying her up to keep the place clean...decisions, decisions...

image courtesy of The Social Penguin Blog

No comments: