2.14.2012

My Cup Runneth Over




I love.

Valentine's Day is truly my favorite holiday of the year {Talk Like a Pirate Day is a close second on 9/19}. I'm not exactly sure why, it just is...maybe because it's represented by my favorite color combo of red, pink, and white, maybe it's because I {heart} hearts, better yet I {love} love.

I'm so lucky, I'm filled with love. I love my parents and the fact they've been married for 55 years. As you can see above, my dear dad delivered my heart box full of chocolates.  It's the one thing I can depend on - I bet he has given me that same Valentine's gift for at least 35 years, never missing a year.  That red heart makes my heart swell and I love him beyond words.  I love my three older brothers, Eric, Frank, and Tony; the older we get, the closer we get.  I love my besties - Lani, Trish, Bridget, Ashley, Wanda, Taryl, Luissa.  I love my co-workers, they make me smile and laugh the day away.

I love my daughter, Chloe-Bella, she is simply the best part of me.  She worked feverishly on my huge Valentine's Day card shown above - I could not love anything more.  She makes every single day a better day and I consider myself the luckiest gal in the world as I have the pleasure of being her mother and watching her grow and turn into her own person, her own spirit, her own tender heart.

Above all, I love Him.  God is good.  He has provided all of these wonderful people in my life and I am so completely thankful.

Make no mistake, I do {love} love...indeed, my cup runneth over.

images courtesy of me

No comments: