1.24.2012

What's On The Fridge Today?

Yeah baby!  I just found out over Christmas that one of my besties is having her first baby - I'm over the moon excited {sigh!!}  Ashley and her hubby Jason are two of the coolest {and good ol' countriest} people I know.  You ought to hear about their parties - I'm just sayin...

Anyway, I was so surprised when Ashley handed me this photo that I hit her in the arm {I confess, I'm a hitter when I get excited!}  The old eyes starting filling with tears...

They have affectionately nicknamed the baby, "Kriss Kross"...I can just imagine Kriss Kross popping out and leading a very successful life as a rapping country artist but dressed to perform the can-can at the Moulin Rouge.
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

P.S.  Now I'm just waiting to find out if it's a baby girl or boy so I can SHOP!  Yes!  I'm thinking old school Mary Janes for a baby girl and of course teeny tiny Adidas Superstars for a boy.

image courtesy of me

No comments: