12.16.2011

:-) = :-(

A little insight into my soul. I hate {smiley} faces. Most of my close friends know this and they are still my friends. They drive me insane, those little alien creatures. Put one behind any insult and it completely makes it all better. The {smiley} faces in work emails are the best, and by the best, I mean the worst. I'm dogging you out but surely this one tried and true emoticon will make it all better. Humph, I say!

As you can see by my selected pic of the day, I took it upon myself to write my feelings to the world in the unisex restroom at my favorite nerdy coffee shop, Brew Nerds. Their restroom is painted with chalkboard paint so you know what to do next. What did my wondering eyes see but a big freakin' {smiley} staring right back at me. No doubt written by some young teenage girl who may not know better, but I had to retaliate nonetheless. Would Anna Wintour include a {smiley} face in a well written correspondance to, let's say, Tom Ford (who by the way I'm desperately in love with)? I don't think so...I'm just sayin...

image courtesy of me

No comments: