1.06.2012

Wallpaper Is The New Black

I cannot tell you how much I love this wallpaper - ok, yes I can, I LOVE THIS WALLPAPER! I typically haven't been a huge wallpaper fan, certainly over the last 10 years since I'm a minimalist at heart. However, there are some boys on the block knocking out some fantastic designs. My favorite being the people at Flavor Paper in Brooklyn. They have brought back the art of hand screening, as well as offering digital printed options, but their designs are just....{this is me speechless}. This particular flavor is Sassy Toile with electric raspberry ink screened onto a silver mylar - let me repeat myself in case you didn't get it the first time...silver mylar, holla! I wouldn't necessarily put this in a whole room but a huge wall of it would be...{me speechless yet again}. This will definitely be going in my future atomic ranch...or my surf shack that I dream of getting in Costa Rica...I'm just sayin'.

Flavor Paper has so many great designs that I think I could have a different wallpaper of theirs on each wall and be perfectly happy. My daughter, Chloe-Bell {you'll learn she has many nicknames} is digging the Cherry Forever paper, you must take a look. Be sure to click on all the links (candy colored text) in this post as you won't be disappointed. Go do it now.

image courtesy of Flavor Paper

No comments: