8.20.2007

Ink Slinger




I am such a huge fan of this famed painter, print maker and better yet, tattoo artist. I am talking about none other than Don Ed Hardy (but you may know him only as Ed Hardy.) I must confess that I have no tattoos - ya know, I love the art and they are supa' cool and all but if it's not removable, I just can't make the commitment. That's an oxymoron huh?

Soooooo, this is a way to own a piece of tattoo art by purchasing a lithograph...my favorite entitled Nurse Mercy. I love the saturated colors and the old school japanese style.

Noteworthy: Christian Audigier, formerly of Von Dutch, gained exclusive rights to work with the tattoo designs of Don Ed Hardy and Ed Hardy became the dope clothing collection that so many celebs love....check it!

image courtesy of shark's ink.

No comments: